Civant Meladerm Pigment Correction 50ml
Buy Civant Meladerm Pigment Correction 50ml online from Cellsii.com. Formulated without hydroquinone, Meladerm contains over 10 advanced ingredients that brighten the skin and reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation.
- Melasma & Chloasma
- Uneven Skin Tone
- Reduce Age Spots & Dark Spots
- Brighten the Elbows, Knees & Knuckles
- Reduce Discolorations
- Brighten Underarms
- Reduce Acne Marks
- Reduce Sun Tans
- Reduce Birthmarks
- Reduce Old Scars
- Bearberry extract, often referred to as Beta-Arbutin or simply Arbutin, comes from the uva ursi (Latin for “bear’s grape”) plant and is a natural skin brightener
How Meladerm works
- Your skin color comes from a natural pigment called melanin. Melanin pigment is synthesized in specialized cytoplasmic organelles called melanosomes. Within the melanosome, the enzymatic conversion of the amino acid tyrosine to melanin is catalyzed by the enzyme tyrosinase. The melanosomes in darker portions of the skin are more active than those found in other areas of the body. Overactive melanosomes can also cause visible hyperpigmentation on the skin such as age spots, melasma, and other types of discolorations.
- To reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation, Meladerm works by combining the well documented properties of the most effective skin brightening ingredients. Many of the active ingredients in the formula are derived from natural extracts such as Mulberry, Licorice and Bearberry plants. Civant Skin Care puts your safety above anything else. Our products contain absolutely no hydroquinone, mercury, steroids or other undesirable bleaching substances.
- When combined with exfoliation agents, Meladerm often provides initial improvement within 2-4 weeks of use. Full results generally take 2-3 months and will vary based on the individual's skin type.
What makes Meladerm unique?
- There are hundreds of skin brightening products already on the market. You may even see creams that contain the same active ingredients
as Meladerm. So what makes the Meladerm formula so unique? Simply
put, research! Though a low grade product might contain similar
ingredients, it doesn't guarantee its effectiveness. In order to harness
the true power of the active ingredients, great care must be taken when
manufacturing the product. Light and air can easily deteriorate
substances like Kojic Acid. Other ingredients must be carefully stored
in vacuum desiccators in order to preserve their shelf life.
Furthermore, the Civant team takes great effort to micronize and filter
all of our active ingredients and extracts for superior efficiency. Most
lower quality manufacturers do not take these precautions.
- When creating a product, the base ingredients are just as important as the active ones. It is important to choose proper carriers and
liposomes to ensure that the active ingredients are absorbed deeply into
the skin. It is also wise to include effective preservatives and
moisturizers to ensure minimal skin irritation. Meladerm contains the
highest concentrations of active ingredients tolerated by the skin. The
use of special base ingredients and high quality actives is what brings
out the true effectiveness of the formula and sets us apart from other
How to use Meladerm
- After washing and drying the skin, apply an even layer over the desired area twice daily.
- Massage thoroughly until cream is absorbed completely.
- Apply once in the morning and once at night for best results.
- The use of an additional wide spectrum sunblock of SPF 30 (or higher) is strongly recommended.
- Heavy sun exposure should be limited. Avoid the use of tanning beds and/or sun lamps.
- For topical use only and should not be ingested or used in the eyes or mouth.
- As with all skin care products, please consult with a dermatologist prior to use if you have any underlying medical conditions or general concerns.
- Long term use of any product should be monitored by a medical professional.
- Read full directions and warnings on packaging before use.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Some users may experience skin irritation or adverse effects due to allergic reactions and/or skin sensitivities. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- Spot test for allergic reactions on the arm or neck prior to using any product on the face.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing.
- Not recommended for children under the age of 12. For external use only.
No reviews found