Dragon Fruits 500gm
- Dragon fruit may provide various health benefits.
- Many of these are likely due to its fiber and antioxidant content.
- Both red and white varieties of dragon fruit have been shown to reduce insulin resistance and fatty liver in obese mice.
- Dragon fruit contains prebiotic fiber that promotes the growth of beneficial bacteria in your gut potentially improving metabolic health.
- Calories: 60
- Protein: 1.2 grams
- Fat: 0 grams
- Carbs: 13 grams
- Fiber: 3 grams
- Vitamin C: 3% of the RDI
- Iron: 4% of the RDI
- Magnesium: 10% of the RDI
How to eat
- Select a ripe fruit with bright red, evenly colored skin that gives slightly when squeezed.
- Use a sharp knife and cut straight through the fruit, slicing it in half.
- You can use a spoon to eat the fruit out of the skin or peel the skin off and slice the pulp into small pieces.
No reviews found