Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 100+ 147ml
Ultra Sheer Sunscreen SPF 100+
Buy Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 100+ 147ml online from Cellsii.com. Neutrogena's best-selling Ultra Sheer line provides powerful sun protection you will love to wear. It goes on easily and absorbs quickly for an invisible, light-weight feel on your skin. Formulated with Helioplex Technology, it offers superior broad spectrum protection from aging UVA rays and burning UVB rays.
- 3 fluid ounce bottles of Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Non Greasy Sunscreen with SPF 100+ that helps defend against the signs of sun and decrease the risk of skin cancer when used as directed
- Ultra Sheer Sunblock is a breakthrough in sun protection
- It protects with advanced broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection and combines it with Dry Touch technology to provide an ultra-light, non-shiny finish.
- Lightweight sunblock absorbs quickly and has a light, fresh scent.
- The non-oily formula is enriched with anti-oxidant vitamins A, C, and E to help fight against environmental damage.
- Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
- Both PABA free and non comedogenic, this lightweight sunscreen is suitable for all skin types and provides powerful face and body sun protection without the heavy finish.
- This lightweight sunscreen is fast-absorbing with Dry Touch technology for a non greasy, matte finish and is formulated with Helioplex for superior sun protection for your skin
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating immediately after towel drying at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m. wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun may stain some fabrics
No reviews found