Pepto Bismol Ultra 5 Symptom Stomach Relief 354ml
Pepto Bismol Ultra
Buy Pepto Bismol Ultra 5 Symptom Stomach Relief 354ml online from cellsii.com. When you have stomach troubles, Pepto’s formula coats your stomach and provides fast relief from nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, and diarrhea. Relieves traveler’s diarrhea, diarrhea, and upset stomach due to overindulgence in food and drink including: heartburn, indigestion, nausea, gas, belching, and fullness.
- Upset Stomach
- Multi-symptom relief: Pepto Bismol Ultra provides fast and effective relief from nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, and diarrhea
- #1 Pharmacist recommended Brand for Upset Stomachs (Based on Pharmacy Times 2020 Survey - upset stomach remedies category)
- 2X Concentrated formula: Pepto Bismol Ultra's 2x formula provides the same amount of medicine in a smaller dose, so you take half as much liquid but still get the same fast & effective relief of Original Pepto Bismol. (*vs. Original Pepto Bismol)
- Calms and soothes: Pepto Bismol's coating action calms your stomach and soothes your digestive tract to provide effective relief from nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, and diarrhea
- High quality: As a part of the P&G family, Pepto Bismol has high quality standards for all our products
- 100 Years: Pepto Bismol has been a trusted brand for the treatment of upset stomachs for over 100 years
- Brand: Pepto
- Item form: Liquid
- Flavor: Original
- Weight: 354ml
How It Works
- Pepto coats the esophagus, stomach, and intestines to relieve Nausea, Heartburn, Indigestion, Upset Stomach, and Diarrhea.
- Pepto coats to soothe the irritation in your stomach and digestive tract.
- Pepto provides fast 5-symptom relief to make your digestive system happy.
- Shake well before use.
- Only use dose cup provided.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 15 mL (1 dose) every ½ hour or 30 mL (2 doses) every hour as needed for diarrhea/traveler's diarrhea. 15 mL (1 dose) every ½ hour as needed for overindulgence (upset stomach, heartburn, indigestion, nausea).
- Do not exceed 8 doses (120 mL) in 24 hours.
- Use until diarrhea stops but not more than 2 days.
- Children under 12 years: Ask a doctor.
- Drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea.
No reviews found