Samsung Official 45W Travel Adaptor with USB Type-C Cable
Samsung 45W Travel Adaptor
Buy Samsung Official 45W Travel Adaptor with USB Type-C Cable online from Cellsii.com. Quickly recharge your USB Type-C devices with this black 45W USB Type-C Fast Charge Wall Charger from Samsung. This single-port charger uses Power Delivery (PD) to provide the most efficient charge possible to your connected device. Any PD device can charge at up to 45W, while other USB Type-C devices rates will vary.
- Super fast charging up to 45W with Compatible devices
- Rapid charging - plug into any standard wall outlet via the include AC adapter. The super fast charger delivers up to 3 amp to give your phone power at a much faster rate than your standard 1a or 700mA charger.
- a detachable USB-C to USB-C cable is included in the box, so you can
charge your phone from any other USB-C power source such as your
computer or a portable battery.
- Use the cable to sync and transfer files at blazing speeds with your Galaxy or any other compatible smartphone or laptop.
- Gets your phone back to 100% in record time: Plug your Galaxy Note10+ into the 45W Travel Adapter to fully charge with incredible speed. More powerful than previous travel adapters, it harnesses the power of Super Fast Charging 2.0 to get to make sure you're not down for long.
- Works with your friends' phones too: The 45W Travel Adapter also charges at 15W. So it safely charges your other devices and your friends' Galaxy devices too, even if their Galaxy device doesn't support Super Fast Charging 2.0.
- Brand: Samsung
- Interface: USB type-C
- Input voltage: 100-240 V
- Output voltage (Max, fast charge): PDO. 9V, 15V, 20V / PPS. 3.3-11.0V or 3.3-16.0V or 3.3-21.0V
- Output current (Max, fast charge): PDO. 3A(9V, 15V), 2.25A(20V) / PPS. 4.05A(3.3-11.0V) or 2.8A(3.3-16.0V) or 2.1A(3.3-21.0V)
- Output voltage (Max, normal charge): 5 V
- Output current (Max, normal charge): 3 A
- Cable length: 1 m
- Dimension (WxHxD): 53.1 x 30.1 x 85.9 mm
- Weight: 120.42 g
No posts found
No questions found