Tylenol Extra Strength Rapid Release Gels 500g
Tylenol Rapid Release Gels
Buy Tylenol Extra Strength Rapid Release Gels 500g online from Cellsii.com. Tylenol rapid release gels start to dissolve in seconds and effectively relieve pain at rapid speed. Tylenol Rapid Release Gels provide temporary relief of fever and minor aches and pains, including headaches, joint pain and back pain. Get effective relief for toothaches and menstrual related pains as well.
- Tylenol Rapid Release Gels are tough on pain, but gentle on your stomach, providing fast, effective relief.
- Tylenol Rapid Release Gels provide temporary relief of fever and minor aches and pains, including headaches, joint pain and back pain.
- Get effective relief for toothaches and menstrual related pains as well.
- Each gelcap contains 500 milligrams of acetaminophen, a pain reliever that also helps reduce fevers.
- Tylenol Rapid Release Gels have unique laser drilled holes that help release medicine fast.
- Relief for headaches, back pain and joint pain, toothaches, menstrual pain.
- Reduces fevers. Unique laser drilled holes help release medicine fast.
- Brand: Tylenol
- Item form: Gel
- Specific uses for product: Pain relief
- Temporarily relieves mild to moderate headache pain.
- Reduces fever.
- Take 1 gelcap every 4-6 hours
- If pain or fever does not improve after 1 gelcap, take 2 gelcaps at next dose
- Do not take more than 4000 mg (8 gelcaps) in 24 hours
- Acetaminophen may cause severe or possibly fatal liver damage if you take:
- more than the recommended dose in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- while drinking 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day
- Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain lasts for more than 5 days
- fever lasts for more than 3 days
- existing pain or fever worsen or if new symptoms appear
- Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen
- if allergic to acetaminophen or any other ingredient in this product. If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
No reviews found