Watermelon Seeds 500g
Buy Watermelon Seeds online from Cellsii.com. Watermelon seeds are one of the most nutrient-dense varieties of seeds. They are a rich source of proteins, vitamins, omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids, magnesium, zinc, copper, potassium and more. These seeds are high in calories though, so you need to mindful of your portions. One cup of roasted watermelon seeds contains roughly 600 calories.
- Watermelon seeds are one of the most nutrient-dense varieties of seeds
- Watermelon seeds are linked to better blood sugar control
- One cup of these seeds contain 140% of your daily magnesium requirement
- Snacking on roasted watermelon seeds can be very beneficial for your skin.
- It prevents the outbreak of acne and moisturizes skin.
- Prevents early signs of ageing as well and dullness.
- Watermelon seeds are linked to better blood sugar control and reduced insulin resistance in the body.
- This is quite essential for the health of diabetes patients.
- The primary concern of diabetes patients is controlling blood sugar levels and watermelon seeds are a delicious and healthy way of going about it.
- Turns out, most of the calories which come from watermelon seeds come from healthy fatty acids.
- One cup of watermelon seeds give your metabolism the kick it needs and nourishes your body with essential nutrients as well.
- However, they still are high in calories and eating too much of them can induce weight gain so be mindful of your portions.
- Osteoporosis is a condition of weak bones and low bone density which increases the risk of fractures.
- Eating dried watermelon seeds regularly can prevent the early deterioration of your bones.
- These seeds are an incredible source of magnesium with over 140% of your daily requirement in just one cup.
- They are also rich in copper, manganese and potassium.
- All these nutrients contribute to bone health, strengthen your bones and improve their mineral density as well.
No reviews found